ASSESSING THE COMPETENCY OF MANAGERS
March 5-6, 2019 / Tuesday and Wednesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
To date, we have collected data on the performance of over 100,000 managers. This has enabled us to establish norms by industry (banking, retail, healthcare, government, and a dozen other SIC groups) on the performance of their managers against twelve competencies, two management styles, and eight personal values and the behavior patterns they support. Here is a brief description of the assessment technique and the rationale behind it:
At the end of the program, the participants have:
1. Acquired the management orientation fundamental to effective management role.
2. Identified those 12 competencies and management strategies effective in improving performance (task and people) issues at the work place.
3. Developed action plans to implement relevant competency need improvement and application.
- The Rationale of Management Development
- Overview of Leadership and Management Functions
- Workplace Challenges for leaders and Managers
- Competency Based Leadership Model: People and Task
- Analysis and Interpretation of Competencies
- Demographics of Managers, How they Perform
- Factors that Impact Managerial Proficiency
- Competencies and Styles
- MacGregors Theory X and Theory Y
- Applied Transactional Analysis
- Use of Jungian Typology
- Developing Effective Interpersonal and Communications Styles
- Three Levels of Commitment Planning
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.