August 17, 2018 Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Participants will have the skills necessary to identify sources of conflicts, to identify their preferred style for managing conflict, to identify situations in which it is appropriate to flex their preferred style, and process for working through team differences.
Enabling Objective 1: Participants will identify four major sources of conflict.
Enabling Objective 2: Participants will identify their preferred style for handling conflict and recognize situations in which their style works and situations in which other styles work better.
Enabling Objective 3: Participants will apply a structured process for managing conflict.
• The Nature and Sources of Conflict
• Conflict Management Styles
• Working through Team Differences
• Summary and Action Planning
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.