June 20, 2018, Wednesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Customer Focus… Partnering… Quality…Responding to Changing Markets… Taking Advantage of Technology… Continuous Improvement…Teamwork
Many people today have the technical skills and knowledge needed to perform as consultants. They might even have extensive experience in their particular field, such as human resource development, information technology, finance, marketing, etc. Often however, they have not yet developed the additional set of skills, called consulting skills that enable them to function most effectively in dealing with their clients within their organization.
In this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Use systematic consulting processes in performing as an internal consultant.
- Build credibility and maintain a strong client relationship throughout the consulting/helping
• General Consulting Concepts
• Contracting with Client
• Collecting and Analyzing Data
• Feeding Back Organizational Data
• Implementing Change
• Evaluating the Consulting Project
• Ending /Extending Contract
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.