Driving Culture of Service Excellence
April 2, 2019 (Tuesday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
will be able to:
- Adopt a mindset of customer service excellence as a business strategy
- Identify approaches in implementing customer service programs
- Ensure employees understand the value of keeping the customer and how they can contribute to the process.
- Identify organizational issues that help or hinder in delivering customer service
- Establish individual performance standards and skills to succeed in customer service
- Effectively lead employees thru empowerment in delivering exceptional service.
- Develop a service strategy plan.
- Competitive advantage in business organizations.
- Scorecard metrics
- Speed customer service… Doing it Fast Doing it Right Doing it Now
- Using positive psychology towards customer service skills
- Using and identifying competencies that drive teamwork in customer service
- Leader qualities that impact service leadership
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Register Resource Bio