Emotional Intelligence Style Workshop
March 23, 2018 Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Emotional Intelligence is the critical factor that sets high performers apart from their average counterparts. While IQ and Personality are fundamentally fixed measures, Emotional Intelligence (EI) can be learned and improved. No organization can afford to overlook this source for significant performance improvement.
This workshop teaches the special advantages of using a wider range of emotional intelligence styles in managing others, working with teams, customer service, and project management. Virtually any work-related area that involves interaction with others can benefit from improved EI. Learning Emotional Intelligence starts by understanding different emotional intelligence styles and the work-related areas where those styles deploy most effectively.
This workshop will:
1. Keep direct reports motivated with better conflict resolution techniques and by empathizing with others’ perspectives.
2. Show where it is imperative to focus on facts and methods with poise while including the ideas, and understanding the feelings of others.
3. Illustrate the value of the big picture to influence others and use this view to consider novel solutions and options.
4. Teach the action-oriented individual to appropriately delay judgment or a decision in order to take a considered approach to several alternatives.
5. This workshop uses the Emotional Intelligence Style Profile assessment to identify participants’ style preferences and identify their Emotional Intelligence strengths, blind spots, and development opportunities.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.