March 12, 2019 (Tuesday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Grounded in the work of modern day psychology and neuro-science, this workshop will introduce four emotional intelligence styles that people are likely to adopt in varying degrees in dealing with life in general and other people in particular. By learning what contribution each of these style types makes, we can start to recognise that style versatility is likely to lead to the most beneficial outcome in most cases (and that 'high' levels of emotional intelligence is based upon perceiving the world in this 'rounded' way, as often as we can).
This workshop will utilise a four-step continuous learning process. The first of these is to understand the concept of emotional intelligence. Secondly, we learn how to recognise or manage our own feelings, before we assess how to read particular circumstances (and the emotions of ourselves and other people). Lastly, we look at how we review the application of our skills, experience or behaviours in order to learn how to be more 'emotionally intelligent' and look to improve in the future.
By participating in this workshop, individuals will be able - to:
1. Identify the four stages of the effective emotional intelligence continuous learning cycle.
2. Identify and interpret the significant emotions of yourself and others.
3. Recognize the difference between emotional traits and states and their impact on people's behavior and action.
4. Appropriately select and apply all four emotional intelligence styles.
5. Enhance your ability to effectively manage and better control emotions in a range of different situations.
6. Demonstrate how a more 'rounded' use of emotional intelligence can improve competency in a range of specific areas.