Interpersonal Skills for IT Professionals
January 30, 2019, Wednesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Of all the challenges faced by Information Technology (IT) professionals today, developing strong interpersonal skills ranks as one of the biggest – and most critical. In fact, studies show their ability to work with people can make the difference between IT project failure and success.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to .
• Effectively deal with a variety of personality types
• Better meet the needs of their teammates and customers
• Effectively handle conflicts that arise with teammates and customers
• Enhance trust with teammates and customers
• Work collaboratively with teammates and customers
This program is focused on these key interpersonal skills
• Personality awareness
• Conflict management
• Trust building
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
Register Resource Bio
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.