This leadership assessment model is based on research that effective leadership starts with basic Competencies such as drive, emotional intelligence, and creativity. These fundamentals are productively channeled through goal clarity, communication skills, people enablement, and contextual thinking. Leaders can solicit feedback from other raters to capture 360-degree feedback.
- Measures eight core leadership competencie assessments, with either self- or 360-degree feedback.
- Each behavioral item in the assessments is a positive leadership behavior
- Worded in simple, understandable, and behavioral terms allowing any participant, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
- Reports begin with summary competency assessments scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including coaching tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
- In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.
The assessments booklet is ideal for classroom use and includes direction on using each competency including advice to improve low scores. There is also a summary description of the behavior of a high scorer to provide a summary image of a manager who is highly effective in the specific competency assessments.
The easy to use online system provides administrators with total control over the distribution of results and includes;
Leadership report—includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
Multi-rater capable—assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
Relevant feedback—rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the LEP provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates to make it easier for participants to organize and take next steps.
Php 68,750 + 12% EVAT