Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP)
The Most Powerful Management Diagnostic Tool Ever
December 13 and 14, 2018 (Thursday and Friday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
The Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP)
is the premier assessment for managers and supervisors on the market today. MAP is a video-driven, competency-based assessment that provides participants with an objective rating of proficiency in 12 basic managerial competencies and also provides information on 10 different management styles and values. MAP is a proven tool for pinpointing and charting managerial weaknesses and strengths.
In this Two Day program participants will
1. Experience the assessment and receive their individual profiles,
2. Acquire the fundamentals of managerial competency models,
3.Evaluate the impact of managerial proficiency styles and values
What you get
• MAP Pax Workbook and Participants Individual Proficiency Profile
• Scores and norms from over 100,000 managers and industry specific norms
• Php 13,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.