Managing Change and Transition
OD Processes, Strategies Tools and Techniques
January 28 & 29, 2019/ Monday & Tuesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
At the end of the program participants would have
• Acquired the fundamentals of OD practice, theories and processes.
• Address those factors that help or hinder transition to change.
• Identified those competencies that impact practitioners effectiveness.
• Acquired key interventions in most OD strategies.
• Adopted analytical frameworks that help in problem solving and strategy formulation.
• Identified appropriate uses of diagnostic tools.
• Sharpened process consulting and coaching skills .
• Developed group and team building facilitation skills.
• Developed action plan to implement change and transition strategies.
• Foundational Concepts
• Systems Thinking and Action Research
• Strategic Planning, Organizational Design, Culture Change and Management, Productivity Improvement, Team Development, Work Values Formation Management Development, Performance Management
• Strategy Formulation ( AI, BSC, MVV, MBO, HR Scorecards TQM, MBNQA)
• Analytical and Diagnostic Tools ( Systems Model, BCG, SWOT,7S
• Assessing Organizational Readiness
• Management and Leadership
• Process Consulting Skills
• Facilitation and Training Skills, Coaching
• Team Building Skills OST, Future Search
• Developing change and transition plans.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
Register Resource Bio
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.