March 28-29, 2019 / Thursday and Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
More often than not managers attend program they personally like to attend but not what their organizations require of them. This program aims to help managers to focus pursue and commit to improving their effectiveness that impact managerial proficiency as can be gleaned from how other successful organizations are in their management leaders. Participants will be able to acquire an objective awareness of how proficient they are as against how they think they are as managers in 12 managerial competencies (PH and TH). They will be able to identify, learn and apply those styles/drives that are critically required in managing and effectively bring out performance improvement and productivity in the people and organizations they manage.
Model of Management Development
The Five Step Cycle in MD
The Psychology of Assessment
Feedback and Interpretation Workshop
Competency Development Workshops
Use of Styles
At the end of the program, the participants have:
1. Acquired the management orientation fundamental to effective management role.
2. Identified those 12 competencies and management strategies effective in improving performance (task and people) issues at the work place.
3. Developed action plans to implement relevant competency need improvement and application.
- The Rationale of Management Development
- Overview of Leadership and Management Functions
- Workplace Challenges for leaders and Managers
- Competency Based Leadership Model: People and Task
- Analysis and Interpretation of Competencies
- Demographics of Managers, How they Perform
- Factors that Impact Managerial Proficiency
- Competencies and Styles
- MacGregors Theory X and Theory Y
- Applied Transactional Analysis
- Use of Jungian Typology
- Developing Effective Interpersonal and Communications Styles
- Three Levels of Commitment Planning
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.