March 16-17, 2020 (Monday and Tuesday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. #25 San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
A competency-based management development workshop to develop those most required proficiencies in managerial work.
This will enhance the effectiveness and quality of managers by identifying which competencies are most relevant in their functions.
During the program, participants will be given feedback of their current proficiency levels compared with over
2,000 managers who have participated in our past workshops.
Model of Management Development
The Five Step Cycle in MD
The Psychology of Assessment
Feedback and Interpretation Workshop
Competency Development Workshops
Use of Styles
At the end of the program, the participants have:
1. Acquired the management orientation fundamental to effective management role.
2. Identified those 12 competencies and management strategies effective in improving performance (task and people) issues at the work place.
3. Developed action plans to implement relevant competency need improvement and application.
- The Rationale of Management Development
- Overview of Leadership and Management Functions
- Workplace Challenges for leaders and Managers
- Competency Based Leadership Model: People and Task
- Analysis and Interpretation of Competencies
- Demographics of Managers, How they Perform
- Factors that Impact Managerial Proficiency
- Competencies and Styles
- MacGregors Theory X and Theory Y
- Applied Transactional Analysis
- Use of Jungian Typology
- Developing Effective Interpersonal and Communications Styles
- Three Levels of Commitment Planning
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
- Php 10, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
- Php 11, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.