March 13, 2020 ( Friday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. 25 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center Pasig City
Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Corporate Planners, HR Practitioners and HR staff engaged in human resources planning.
Succession planning aims to attract the best talent, retain those individuals, and develop them through well-targeted development efforts. Succession planning helps build the bench strength of an organization to ensure the long-term health, growth and stability. In this program, participants will learn the key concepts and strategies in implementing and ensuring the success of the plan.
• Rationale for a Succession Plan
• Identifying Key Positions and Critical Positions
• Forecasting Future Needs
• Determining Qualities Using a Competency Based System
• Preparing Individual Development Plans
• Design Considerations in Succession Planning
• Evaluating the System
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
- Php 5, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
- Php 6, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.