July 17, 2018 Tuesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Given the many choices of organizational structures, how do you go about making organization design decision FIT for your business? Different organization structures have different benefits in different situations. What matters is the overall organization design is aligned with the business strategy and the market environment in which the business operates. It must then have the right business controls, the right flexibility, the right incentives, the right people and the right resources.
In this program participants will
1. Identify and earn the step by step approach in designing organizations that is fit to achieve its business objectives
2. Analyze the different factors that impact organizational fit
3. Evaluate their own organizational set up vis a vis design issues and identify the areas that need focus for realignment.
• Business Strategy
• Environmental Scanning
• Complexity and Configuration
• Geographical Span
• Knowledge Exchange and Processes
• People, Leadership and Organization Climate
• Coordination and Control
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.