PREVENTING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
April 13, 2018 Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Managers and supervisors are one of the first lines of defense in preventing sexual harassment incidents at your company. But recognizing sexual harassment can be difficult. Conduct that might at first look harmless to a manager or supervisor could be harassment to others.
By understanding what types of behavior constitute sexual harassment, and knowing what their responsibilities are in dealing with it, managers and supervisors will be able to help prevent sexual harassment in their work areas, as well as know what to do if it occurs.
To help address these issues this education and training program is designed to define what can constitute sexual harassment, help mangers/supervisors to prevent it from occurring and discuss what they should do if it does occur. Upon completion of the program, managers/ supervisors should:
• Know what constitutes sexual harassment.
• Be able to recognize victims and harassers.
• Know how to avoid "accidental" harassment.
• Know how to handle a sexual harassment incident.
• Know the correct procedures to follow to report an incident of sexual harassment.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.