Psychological Type Indicator Workshop
July 10, 2018, Tuesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Excellence, Competence, Natural Ability—these are the qualities we look for, and expect, in leaders. The Psychological Type Indicator tells business people what their inherent preferences are, using the same world renowned classification system as the Myers-Briggs Type assessment.
This trainer-led workshop uses experiential learning and practice to teach leaders how the four primary Jungian personality characteristics interact together to create 16 personality types that exhibit consistent patterns of thinking, decision making, communicating, priority setting, career choices, and how they deal with conflict and stress.
Participants who take this workshop will:
1. Understand the 16 different personality types and their own dominant behavior type.
2. Learn the psychological underpinnings of problem areas they may have experienced. This new perspective can unlock new solutions.
3. Gain insight into “style” areas they may have been neglected.
4. Gain a new understanding of how and why they react in certain ways under stress, providing them with new ways to act with more control and poise.
This workshop uses the Psychological Type Indicator Assessment to identify participants’ type profiles in order to teach leaders to understand the behavior patterns of others and understand their own tendencies with greater clarity.
Participants of all kinds can review their development goals with a new perspective and be better prepared to deal with the negative and positive consequences of their personality.
Participants receive their own PTI type booklet which outlines the implications for their type in communicating with others, working in teams, conflict resolution, time management, and career choices.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.