Recruitment, Selection and Employment Systems
January 21, 2019 (Monday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
HR/OD Managers, and Senior HR Staff; Human, Technical HR Assistants, Recruitment Staff and Administrative Officers In this 1-day training workshop, participants will develop those competencies critical in the acquisition of human resources in organizations. Specifically, they will be able to identify various recruitment sourcing strategies and approaches. Also, establish appropriate use of selection interviewing, personnel testing and evaluation, and other selection methods, Participants will also be able to ensure the smooth transition of job applicants from application to employment vis-a-vis workplace expectations.
• Recruiting the Workforce of the Future
• Strategic Recruitment
• 24/7 Online Applicant Tracking System
• Strategy and Policies in Hiring
• Screening and Evaluation Methods
• Reviewing Résumés and Applications
• Assessing Job Applicants
• Personnel & Psychological Testing
• Competency Based Interviewing
• Conducting Reference Checks
• Decision Making and Job Offers
• Employee Documentation, Orientation and Training
Note: All Participants will need to accomplish the pre-work assignment before the workshop. This is also available for in-house conduct.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Register Resource Bio