Service Leadership Workshop
March 20, 2018 Tuesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Participants are immersed into the thinking process of Service Leadership from which they acquire the holistic skills needed in building a long-term relationship with committed customers, rather than managing the usual operational focus on short term customer satisfaction.
Designed especially for managers and executives, this program demonstrates how to build and maintain a superior service culture throughout an organization. Service Leadership presents proven strategies and techniques for motivating employees and leading them in the new service economy.
10 Proven Competencies for Improving Service
• Making a commitment to service
• Turning mistakes into service opportunities
• Continuous improvement
• Facilitating the Changing Role of Management
• Defining the playing field
• Giving employees autonomy
• Measuring service performance
• Holding everyone accountable have made these fundamentals and
• Celebrating sustained performance key part of their service quality improve strategies
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.