March 18-19, 2020 (Wednesday and Thursday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. #25 San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
“A leader is one who knows the way, shows the way, and goes the way.” — John C. Maxwell.
In order to achieve the highest levels of leadership, employees need to have a strategy that they can call on, so that each opportunity for leadership is met with a consistent and optimal response that takes into account the needs of those being led, no just the leader’s habits.
This workshop contains the keys to unlocking the potential leader in everyone by providing proven leadership skills that every supervisor and manager needs to have in order to become a productive and engaging leader.
Based on the concepts that no one leadership style fits everyone, the Strategic Leadership Workshop uses the same four-quadrant leadership model commercialized by Situational Leadership™ but in a simpler and easier to use format, and with greater flexibility.
• The simple four-quadrant assessment is easy to understand and enables supervisors to act decisively with performance issues, which will increase profit.
• Learn about the “Coaching” technique that is considered one of the most flexible and motivational supervision strategies in use today.
• Standardize how supervisors and managers lead, while giving them the tools they need to excel.
• Help supervisors move away from “position power” and learn to lead with passion and purposed communication instead.
What participats will learn:
•Leadership Style Selection
• Coaching & Counseling
•Empathic Problem Solving
Too often, leaders will rely on what comes naturally to them. When that occurs you have leadership that is dictated by the desire of the leader, and not of those being led — which is hardly “leadership” at all. The Strategic Leadership Workshop is the perfect launch point for improvement!
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 10, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 11, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.