Strategic Planning for Facilitators
April 26, 2019 (Friday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Unit 1001 Medical Plaza Ortigas Cond. San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
As a result of this workshop, participants will have acquired the foundational concepts on how to conduct and facilitate strategic planning. Specifically;
- Identify the common components of a strategic plan
- Establish the role of strategic planning in the long-term success for any organization
- Identify how strategic planning differs from other forms of organizational planning
- Develop strategic-thinking skills
- Work through the key stages of the strategic planning process:
- Identify methods for involving stakeholders in strategy formulation and implementation
- Identify common obstacles and how to overcome them
All Participants will need to accomplish the pre-work assignment before the workshop. This is also available for in-house conduct.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Register Resource Bio