June 7, 2018 Thursday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Corporate Planners, HR Practitioners and HR staff engaged in human resources planning.
Planned as well as sudden vacancies in management or other significant positions are challenging to any organization. Resignations, retirements, new position openings or crises can create chaos if your organization is not prepared to move forward with an effective succession planning strategy. You must take proactive measures to identify key positions and high-potential employees that need to be developed or groomed.
To remain competitive, as well as ensure that position vacancies do not affect the corporation's overall performance, you must be equipped with an efficient and accurate succession planning solution.
• Rationale for a Succession Plan
• Identifying Key Positions and Critical Positions
• Forecasting Future Needs
• Determining Qualities Using a Competency Based System
• Preparing Individual Development Plans
• Design Considerations in Succession Planning
• Evaluating the System
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 6, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 7, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 8, 500 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.