Sharpening Your Managerial Competencies
July 30 & 31,2018 / Monday & Tuesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
... a two-day workshop designed for team leaders, supervisors and potential managers, who need to acquire fundamental knowledge and managerial competence to strengthen their functional role towards enhancing effectiveness and productivity of the people they lead.
At the end of the program, the participants have:
1. Acquired the management orientation fundamental to effective management role.
2. Identified those 12 competencies and management strategies effective in improving performance (task and people) issues at the work place.
3. Developed action plans to implement relevant competency need improvement and application.
• The Rationale of Management Develoment
• Overview of Leadership and Management Functions
• Workplace Challenges for leaders and Managers
• Competency Based Leadership Model: People and Task
Managing the Job
• Time Management & Prioritizing
• Setting Goals & Standards
• Planning & Scheduling Work
Relating to Team
• Listening & Organizing to Team
• Giving Clear Information
• Geting Unbiased Information
•Identifying & Solving Problems Clearly
•Making Decisions, Weighing Risk
•Thinking Clearly & Analytically
Building the Team
•Training, Coaching & Delegating the Team
•Appraising People & Performance
•Discipling & Counseling
•Developing Effective Interpersonal and Communication Styles
•Moving from Team Dysfunctions To Productive Teams
•Integration and Action Planning
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.