(How to Design and Deliver )
March 23 & 24, 2020/ (Monday & Tuesday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. #25 San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams.
- Establish the need or rationale of building teams and teamwork.
- Analyze the requirements of participants for the teambuilding.
- Identify those competencies needed for effective teamwork.
- Design the change process for the workshop.
- Integrate the design elements in building teamwork.
- Conduct and process team building activities namely; conflict resolution,
- problem-solving and decision-making in groups, developing trust, competition
- and co-operation, effective communication.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
- Php 10, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
- Php 11, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.