TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
March 15 and 16, 2018 Thursday and Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
TRAINER’S ASSESSMENT OF PROFICIENCY (TAP)
Video driven competency based program to assess 12 key instructional skills, identify needs and opportunities, and form Individual Development Plans for Instructors and course designers.
Other than evaluation sheets that participants turn in at the end of a training session, most instructors get very little feedback on how they are doing and where they can improve. But their growth and development depend on more than the reactions of their learners. Professional expertise and established standards or classroom performance should be applied.
That’s why TAP was created. It measures an instructor’s relative strengths on 12 key skills, generating a Proficiency Profile that pinpoints developmental needs and defines the competencies that are critical to effective delivery of training.
THE 12 COMPETENCIES:
∎ Assessing Needs and Entering Behavior
∎ Analyzing Participants and Situations
∎ Maintaining Adult Relationships (not Parent- Child)
∎ Managing Classroom Time Effectively
∎ Setting Objectives and Terminal Behavior
∎ Eliciting Relevant Responses and Testing
∎ Giving Feedback and Reinforcement
∎ Displaying Good Flow, Logic, and Organization
∎ Building Toward Transfer of Training
MODELS FOR TRAINERS
• STARTING CLASS: THE FIRST HOUR deals with nervousness, introductions, icebreakers, objectives, and facilities checklist (22 items).
• YOUR ROLE AS FACILITATOR: deals with how adults learn, participative techniques, uses of subgroups, and adult relationships (28 guidelines).
• TWELVE SKILLS EVERY INSTRUCTOR NEEDS: covers the S-R-F chain, using subgroups, 3-stage instruction model, learning behavior, use of questions, andragogy vs. pedagogy, text vs. lecture, lesson planning, time management, transfer and evaluation of training.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.