July 17 & 18, 2018 / Tuesday & Wednesday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
AIM Conference Center Manila, Makati City
At the end of the program, the participants:
• Assessed themselves of their leadership styles that impact on their team members
• Identified those issues and corresponding strategies that impact team development and developed action plans to implement effective leadership styles towards developing team performance.
This program will benefit Team Leaders, Supervisors Managers and HR/OD Practitioners in managing team dynamics and develop their leadership effectiveness in leading others in teams or direct subordinates.
• Leadership and Team Building Issues
• Team Stages and Its Development
• Strategies to Fastrack Synergy
• Dealing Effectively with Team Dynamics
• Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
• Group Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Effective Communication Response Styles
• Effective Personal Styles
• Leadership Effectiveness Styles
• Administering Personnel Policies and Procedures
• Disciplining and Counseling
• Motivating Employees
This course is based on adult learning principles. Adults learn best when they actively participate and the training is related to real life examples. To this end, a variety of training approaches is used in this workshop, including: participative lecture, large and small-group discussions, structured group and individual exercises, paired share, demonstration, and self-assessment instrument.
Note: All Participants will need to accomplish the pre-work assignment before the workshop.
This is also available for in-house conduct.
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 13,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 14,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
• Php 15,000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received after the training schedule)
With Lunch and Snacks
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS A WEEK BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or
other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.