Assessing Managerial Proficiency
Feb. 25-26, 2020
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. #25 San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
MAP (Managerial Assessment of Proficiency) is the premier assessment of managerial competence and is widely utilized to objectively identify development opportunities. It is a proven tool for pinpointing and charting managerial strengths and weaknesses as compared to norms developed from the 100,000 managers and supervisors who have taken MAP. With MAP you can objectively identify the area of greatest developmental need and opportunity.
Developed by ATD Hall of Fame inductee Dr. Scott Parry, MAP is a video driven, competency based assessment that provides participants an objective rating of proficiency in 12 fundamental managerial competencies and important information on 10 styles and values.
This two-day program is for those who are involved in assessing managerial competencies as input to many HR/OD initiatives viz; TNA, Succession Planning, Management Development, Benhcmarking, Developing Training Curriculumn, Executive Recruitment, Executive Coaching, Career Counseling, Evaluating HRD Programs, etc.
What participats will learn:
- Participate in the Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP)
- Learn how to conduct group and individual assessment interpretation sessions
- Learn how to convert the assessment results into specific development plans to meet organizational and individual needs
- Become familiar with the 5-step cycle for Management Development
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
• Php 12, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
• Php 13, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
Register Resource Bio
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.