Essentials of HR/OD Practice
February 27-28, 2020 (Thursday and Friday)
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center Pasig City
This program will guide those engaged in doing HR/OD functions in becoming a strategic partner of management. Using the systems thinking approach, the participants will be able to identify those functions that are most relevant and critically important in making management seek HR practitioners to make their jobs easier. Topics include auditing the HRD function, leading change, organizational fit evaluation, rewards management, performance management, competency based training, etc.
|This program will benefit most Business Managers, Executives, Admin or Finance Managers, Staff and Line Managers, HR/OD Practitioners, those interested to acquire key competencies in pursuing careers in Human Resource Management.
|At the end of the program, participants have acquired key HR and OD knowledge and skills that will enhance their competence and confidence in providing service and advice towards individual and organizational productivity in HR and OD functions.
By participating in this workshop, individuals will be able - to:
1. Identify the four stages of the effective emotional intelligence continuous learning cycle.
2. Identify and interpret the significant emotions of yourself and others.
3. Recognize the difference between emotional traits and states and their impact on people's behavior and action.
4. Appropriately select and apply all four emotional intelligence styles.
5. Enhance your ability to effectively manage and better control emotions in a range of different situations.
6. Demonstrate how a more 'rounded' use of emotional intelligence can improve competency in a range of specific areas.
1. Strategic HR/OD
- Systems Approach Model
- Linking HR Function in Business Strategy
2. Managing the Performance System
- Competency Based approach to the Performance Management System
- Taking the Performance Initiative
- Setting Performance Goals and Objectives
- Giving and Receiving Performance Feedback
- Coaching for Performance Excellence
3. Recruitment, Selection and Employment Strategies
- Competency Based Selection Interviewing
- Personnel Testing
- Competency Models
- Sourcing Strategies
- Employment Models
4. Organizational Diagnosis and Interventions
- Defining Mission and Vision
- Structure and strategy
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Achieving organizational fit
5. Succession and Career Planning
- Identifying Critical Positions
- Benchmarking Competencies
- Assessing Ready now Ready Later Candidates
6. Developing Training Curriculum
- Linking Training to Business Plan
- Five step Cycle of HR Development Conducting Needs Analysis
- Design Inputs Evaluating the Impact of Training
7. Facilitating Change and Transition
- Assessing Organizational Change Readiness
- Change Interventions
- Transition Management
8. Reward Systems
- Internal and External Equity
- Job Ranking Methods and Job Classification
- Establishing Base Pay Structures Job classification
9. Employee and Labor Relations
Participants will receive:
1. Participant Course book
2. Certificate of Attendance
Php 9, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received a week before scheduled date.)
Php 10, 000 +12%EVAT (per person, if payment received on site)
With Lunch and Snacks
OMDS, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund.