February 20-21 2020, Thursday and Friday
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
HR/OD Center Unit 802 Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg. #25 San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Of all the challenges faced by Information Technology (IT) professionals today, developing strong interpersonal skills ranks as one of the biggest – and most critical. In fact, studies show their ability to work with people can make the difference between IT project failure and success.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to .
• Effectively deal with a variety of personality types
• Better meet the needs of their teammates and customers
• Effectively handle conflicts that arise with teammates and customers
• Enhance trust with teammates and customers
• Work collaboratively with teammates and customers
This program is focused on these key interpersonal skills
• Personality awareness
• Conflict management
• Trust building